RB Leipzig dreams of the title!
RB Leipzig, or Julian Nagelsman, or all this taken together is something unique.
Believe it or not, Leipzig are not only still fighting for the title, they have serious arguments for it.
Only 5 seasons ago, the Red Bulls were in the 2nd Bundesliga.
And after their promotion to the elite, they became runners-up in the first season. And they have never graduated outside the Top 6.
You remember that the sponsor they have doesn't want anything but titles. Well, now the chance is really huge.
RB Leipzig are excellent in attack with 15 different goal scorers.
The collective spirit is already manifesting itself in defense. And they have the 2nd strongest defense in the Bundesliga.
They are 5 points away from the leader Bayern Munich. But with a far easier program than them.
The difficult matches of RB Leipzig are home. And they are a force at home.
Hoffenheim sinks in the standings!
Hoffenheim are the former team of Julian Nagelsman.
But unlike the successes they had with him, they are now in a bad position.
They have won only 1 point from their last 4 games. And what's worse is that they are only 5 points away from those at risk of relegation.
They also have a very difficult program until the end.
A big problem for the team so far, and in particular for this match, are the large number of injured and absent players with varying degrees of importance for the team.
Forecast for Leipzig - Hoffenheim
In direct matches, the advantage is also entirely on the side of today's hosts. And in general, and in particular at this stadium.
Victory for RB Leipzig then and in this match.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Leipzig have won 8 of their last 10 league games: 8-1-1.
- He has under 2.5 goals in 4 of Leipzig's last 5 games.
- Leipzig is unbeaten in 6 matches against Hoffenheim: 5-1-0.
- Hoffenheim have not won their last 4 games: 0-1-3.
- Hoffenheim is in a series of 6 visits without a win: 0-3-3.
- There are goals / goals in 5 of the last 6 away games against Hoffenheim.
- Marcel Zabitzer is Leipzig 's top scorer with 7 goals. Andrej Kramaric has 14 for Hoffenheim.
- victory for Leipzig
- security: 10/10
- exact result: 3-0