This Thursday, February 25, 2021, Naples receives Granada on the occasion of a match counting for the round of 16 return of the 2020-2021 season of the Europa League. This meeting between the two Italian and Spanish clubs will be held at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium in Naples (Italy) and the match will kick off at 18:55. In the first leg, Granada won 2-0. Herrera and Kennedy were the two scorers in the match.
Napoli is in a bad time!
Napoli are not in good shape at the moment. And they have lost 4 of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
What's worse is that they conceded at least 2 goals in 4 of these matches.
In general, their statistics from Euro tournaments are not impressive at all.
In the group stage of LE, for example, they achieved only 3 victories. Like only the one above Rijeka was home.
They also have bad statistics against Spanish teams - both at home and in elimination matches.
And Granada is in poor shape!
Granada, however, are also in a series of poor results. With only 2 wins from his last 9 matches in all tournaments.
In addition, they are generally a weak guest.
With also only 2 complete successes from all his last 9 visits. But more importantly, they only have 1 dry net in them.
Forecast for Napoli - Granada
For this match, two teams meet in undoubtedly bad form.
Granada are very ambitious for the Europa League. And they have a 2-0 advantage in the first meeting.
Then, however, Napoli had a very changed lineup.
It is possible, of course, that the Italians have written off this tournament in advance.
But a victory of honor as hosts against a debutant in the Euro tournaments and at the same time a weak guest is quite possible.
Even with Napoli's B team.
Our Prediction Naples Granada
Beaten in Granada during the first leg, Naples will have to show another face if Napoli wants to qualify for the round of 16 of the Europa League. The Neapolitan club, which is not in good form, will have to score at least 2 goals to try to eliminate the Spanish team from Granada. For our prediction, we are betting on a victory for Naples.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Napoli have lost 4 of their last 5 games: 1-0-4.
- Napoli have not lost in their last 6 home games: 5-1-0.
- Granada have won just 1 of their last 6 games: 1-3-2.
- He has under 2.5 goals in the last 4 matches of Napoli in the Europa League, as well as in the last 3 of Granada in the tournament.
- In their respective league, Napoli lost in Bergamo to Atalanta in Italian Serie A and Granada were defeated by Huesca in Spanish La Liga.
- Granada are undefeated during their last 5 trips to the Europa League (4 wins and 1 draw).
- Napoli have only won one game in their last 4 home games in the Europa League.
- Naples and Granada have won only once since the beginning of February, in all competitions.
Last 5 Napoli matches:
Last 5 Granada matches:
Last direct meetings: