Juventus reminded itself!
Juventus have 9 wins from their last 11 matches. And they score 2 or more goals per match.
However, not only the attack, but also their defense is again at the known high level.
In their last 6 matches, for example, they have conceded a goal only from today's opponent.
Inter is a strong guest!
Inter are the top team in Serie A. And they also have only one loss as a guest.
They have also greatly improved security in defense compared to previous seasons.
For example, they are currently in a series of 4 championship games without conceding a goal.
Prediction for Juventus - Inter
The things I mentioned about both teams, however, are mostly about Calcio. For the cup, the rules and the laws are different.
According to many, this match is a final before the final. This makes the outcome very special and important for both players and coaches.
After the 2-1 victory for Juventus in the first match, nothing has been decided. And Inter have not resigned themselves at all.
How do I imagine the script of this match?
First of all, Juventus players have nowhere to hurry.
And they will patiently wait for opportunities for counter-attacks, providing the initial initiative to the guests.
Inter will also not launch insane attacks. And it will pursue the goal of keeping the net dry.
Thus, in my opinion, a zero First Half of tactical stretching awaits us.
Followed by more risks on the part of Inter in the Second Half. As here, the scenarios are:
- A goal by Inter and Juventus kept the score 0-1 until the end (less likely).
- Inter goal and Juventus equalized for 1-1 from a counter-attack in the final assault of the guests.
- Juventus goal and a written-off match by Inter after him.
There are, of course, a few more scenarios, but I find them almost impossible.
I come to the conclusion that Under 3 goals for the Second Half is a good choice.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- In the past, the two clubs have faced each other 173 times since 1945: 80 wins for Juventus, 47 draws and 46 successes for Inter Milan.
- Juventus is in a series of 6 victories, in which it conceded only 1 goal.
- Juventus is undefeated in 7 households, winning 6.
- As a host, Juventus have not lost to Inter in the last 8 matches between them, winning 6.
- Inter have lost just 1 of their last 8 games: 4-3-1.
- Inter have not lost in their last 4 away games, in 3 draws.
Our Prediction Juventus Inter Milan
Who from Juventus or Inter Milan will have their ticket to the Italian Cup final? Last Tuesday, the Old Lady took a nice option on qualifying for the final match of the competition by winning the first leg and especially by scoring two away goals thanks to the inevitable Cristiano Ronaldo. For this return match, the Turinese will do everything to preserve this lead. For our prognosis, we are betting on a draw.