Young Boys conceded many goals
Young Boys have a new coach from the summer. And they started the season below expectations with only 2 wins from 5 matches in the Swiss league.
There is obviously something unfinished in this team. Because it looks unbalanced.
They played 6 matches in the qualifications for the Champions League.
And in each of them they conceded quite a few goals from rivals, far from the class of today's guest.
Manchester United scores with ease
Man United passed like a hurricane through Newcastle on Saturday.
And the final score of 4-1 was the smallest expression of what was demonstrated on the field.
Since the beginning of the season, the Red Devils have scored a total of 11 goals in 4 games in the Premier League.
And most importantly, it was done by different players:
- Bruno Fernandes - 4 goals
- Mason Greenwood - 3 goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo - 2 goals
- Jesse Lingard - 1 goal
- Fred - 1 goal
Forecast for Young Boys - Man United
Interestingly, the players of Manchester United are in a mode of over-efficiency in attack.
That is, they scored many more goals than the actual situations.
Since this is hardly due to luck, we can safely draw the following conclusion.
Namely, that at the moment the offensive players of the Red Devils are in excellent shape.
And what can we expect from them then against a definitely permeable defense, such as the Young Boys?
Well, of course. Heads.
The artificial turf will also make the ball faster.
Man United can not miss the victory against the lightest on paper rival in the group.
I only add goals to my prediction.
Large amount of bet.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Young Boys have not lost in their last 7 games: 5-2-0.
- He has over 3.5 goals in 5 of his last 6 Young Boys games.
- He has scored in 5 of his last 6 Young Boys games.
- Manchester United have not lost in their last 6 games: 4-2-0.
- He has over 3.5 goals in 5 of Man Yun's last 7 games.
- He has scored in 14 of Man Yun's last 16 games.