This Sunday, February 7, 2021, Wolverhampton receives Leicester for a match counting for the 23rd day of the English Premier League championship. The match will take place at Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton and kick off at 3:00 p.m. (French time). On the previous day, Wolverhampton won at home against Arsenal and Leicester went to win at Fulham. In the standings, Wolverhampton is 14th with 26 points and Leicester is installed in 3rd place with 42 units.
Our bet explained
- In the past, the two clubs have faced each other 46 times since 1957: 16 wins for Wolverhampton, 10 draws and 20 wins for Leicester. In the first leg (8th day), the Foxes won by a score of 1 to 0 on November 8, 2020.
- You have to go back to March 28, 1981 to see Leicester's success at Wolverhampton in the Premier League. Since that date, the Foxes remain on a streak of 4 games without a win at the Wolves.
- Leicester are undefeated away from home for their last 8 trips, league and national cup combined.
- Leicester's current top scorer Jamie Vardy is likely to be in doubt for the Wolverhampton encounter.
- Wolverhampton have won once in their last 3 home league games since the start of the calendar year.
Our Prediction Wolverhampton Leicester
On Wednesday evening, Leicester had a good operation by taking the three points of victory at Fulham. This positive result allowed the Foxes to climb to the 3rd step of the podium at the expense of Liverpool. For his next, Leicester will want to confirm his good form away from home by going to Wolverhampton which is part of the second half of the table. For our prediction, we count on a success of Leicester.