Slavia Prague is not to be underestimated!
Slavia's team has been constantly underestimated by bookmakers since the start of their Euro campaign.
So it was in the group stage of the Europa League in the company of Nice and Leverkusen.
This continued in the already 5 matches of the elimination phase against Leicester, Rangers and the first match with Arsenal.
This is always the case when the odds are adjusted by the names of the teams.
And the reality is that Slavia Prague have already recorded 6 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss in the tournament.
The Czech team is especially convincing in their performances at home. As in the championship, they have not lost a single game so far.
And in the Europa League at home they continue this trend with 3 wins and 3 draws. And with 4 dry nets.
Arsenal is not performing well!
Arsenal are in a very difficult situation in the English Premier League, and it seems that in the Europa League tournament.
The big problem is not so much in the bad results.
9th in the English Championship. They have only one success from the last 5 meetings. Equality with Slavia.
The main problem is the weak game on the field, which shows the team.
In the Europa League, for example, Arsenal have no dry net for 7 games in a row.
Obamayang and Odegaard are in question.
Prediction for Slavia Prague - Arsenal
I do not find any valid reason why Arsenal can be called the favorite in this match.
Exactly the opposite.
Slavia Prague are a strong host. With strong protection. And without a single household loss.
They are the team with the advantage after the result of the first match. And they are the team with less pressure.
I play for them not to lose this match. Or at least not in the regular time.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Result from the first match: Arsenal - Slavia 1-1
- xG data from the first match: Arsenal - Slavia 2.27-0.73
- Slavia have not lost in their last 23 games: 17-6-0.
- Slavia have recorded 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches.
- Arsenal have won just 1 of their last 5 games: 1-2-2.
- Arsenal have not lost in their last 6 away games: 3-3-0.
- He has scored in 5 of his last 6 away games against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have not had a clean sheet in 14 of their last 15 games.