Sheffield United will fight to the end!
This choice of forecast may seem a little strange to you, but I will also explain my motives for it.
It is already clear to Sheffield United that they have been relegated. Or at least in theory so far.
But there is a very interesting and easy to explain phenomenon in English football.
There is no footballer who wants to part with his high salary.
This is not about any British vague notions such as honor or dignity.
It's just about money.
And how to stay at this football level through the prism of an ordinary player?
Well, yes, that's right.
By doing your best to be noticed by another club that stays in the Premier League.
That's what Sheffield United players are doing right now.
Arsenal began to lose motivation!
In their last 5 home games in the Premier League Sheffield United have recorded 2 wins and 3 losses.
And in the same period as a guest Arsenal recorded only 1 victory, with 2 draws and 2 losses.
For me, these results are not accidental. And I judge indirectly by them for the already missing motivation of the Gunners.
This is even expected, given that they are in 11th place. And they are 10 points behind two teams on the 6th.
That is, they have to rely on too many wrong steps with only 8 games left until the end.
It is much more realistic to look for even a Champions League in LE. Where they will soon have a rematch with Slavia Prague.
In which, after the unpleasant 1-1 draw in the first match, they have to be extremely mobilized.
Prediction for Sheffield United - Arsenal
1. I can't say that the class is on the side of Arsenal since it is possible for them to go out with their B team.
2. I am sure only in the motivation of the hosts. The one of the guests is dubious.
3. Even without these details, the current form as a guest of Arsenal is not superior to the home of Sheffield.
I mean only the last 5 home / away matches, which are also the most authoritative.
I do not agree that against this particular Arsenal, any team at the moment can be such a big outsider.
A small bet for Sheffield United not to lose this match.
- victory for Arsenal
- security: 7/10
- exact result: 0-2
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Sheffield have lost 7 of their last 8 games: 1-0-7.
- Sheffield is in a series of 20 games without a draw: 7-0-13.
- Arsenal is in a series of 4 games without a win: 0-2-2.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 5 visits: 2-3-0.
- Arsenal is in a series of 14 games without a clean sheet .
- John Lundstram has more yellow cards (8) than any other Sheffield player. Hector Belerin is 8 for Arsenal.
Sheffield United's last 5 games:
Last 5 Arsenal games:
|03/21/21||PL||West Ham||Arsenal||3: 3||Р|
Last 5 direct meetings: