Sevilla is 3 points from the top in La Liga
For Sevilla, the goal is to keep a place in the Top 4 of La Liga. Which, with a 17-point lead over the 5th, is already a goal.
But apparently appetite also comes with eating.
Given the constant mistakes that the three teams allow themselves over them, the Andalusians can now put constant pressure on them.
This is exactly what is happening in practice. Because Sevilla are the team with the best results in La Liga in the last 2 months.
Athletic Bilbao drew a lot
Athletic Bilbao also performed well in that period in the Spanish Primera Division.
Having allowed only one loss. But they made 6 draws.
And if we compare the two teams on different indicators for the season as a whole and in recent months.
It is clear that Sevilla, although not much, but always surpasses Athletic Bilbao.
Forecast for Sevilla - Athletic Bilbao
This is a match in which, in my opinion, there are no prerequisites for high performance.
Because a constant trend is most characteristic of both teams.
Namely, that they allow very few goal opportunities to their opponents.
In the last 9 games, for example, these trends continue.
As Sevilla are leaders, and Athletic Bilbao are in 3rd place in the standings on this indicator.
The difference comes only from the slight advantage in the realization and creation of goal positions for Sevilla.
In the end, this is a match between two teams that are in good momentary form.
And yet they can count on their strong defenses without hesitation.
For these reasons, I cannot choose anything other than a low-scoring meeting.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Sevilla is in a series of 9 games without a loss: 7-2-0.
- Sevilla have won 11 of their last 13 home games: 11-0-2.
- Sevilla is in a series of 8 households without a loss to Bilbao: 6-2-0.
- Bilbao have won just 1 of their last 10 games: 1-6-3.
- Bilbao is in a series of 12 games without losing the Half .
- Bilbao is in a series of 6 away games without a win: 0-5-1.
- He has under 2.5 goals in 5 of Bilbao's last 6 away games, as well as in 4 of Sevilla's 5 home games.
- victory for Sevilla
- security: 8/10
- exact result: 2-0