Prediction for Roma - Man United
Manchester United play professionally in the Europa League tournament.
And Solskjaer's fear of another shootout in the semifinals, despite the result of the first match, will make him want all the best.
Meanwhile, Roma replace Paulo Fonseca with Jose Mourinho this summer. And this further demotivates the players.
After all, the Red Devils are very strong in defense. And they will clear the mistakes for the goals from the first meeting.
They are also a great counter-attacking team. The strongest in this element in the English Premier League.
A match with low intensity awaits us. As Roma, he will aim to prevent another defeat. And Manchester United cannot lose.
Whether equal or sign "2", I can not decide. But a low performance with a probable NO Goal / Goal at a super odds is worth the risk.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Roma have not won in their last 6 matches: 0-2-4.
- Roma have lost just 2 of their last 11 home games: 7-2-2.
- He has a goal / goal in 5 of Roma's last 6 games.
- Man United are in a series of 7 games without a loss: 6-1-0.
- Man Yun have lost only 1 of their last 17 visits: 9-7-1.
- Man Yun is in a series of 7 games without a loss to Roma: 6-1-0.
- There are less than 2.5 goals in Roma's last 4 home games, as well as in 6 of Man Yun's 8 away games.