Reims is king of equality
Reims' team is in the middle of the standings. And with an asset of 41 points he can finish the season calmly without any tension.
They are a team in the true sense of the word.
Because in the absence of an individual class, they manage to find the right scheme and strategy of play against the respective opponent.
The fact is that they undoubtedly rely on their very organized game in defense.
Which allowed them to play their last 9 games without a loss.
But strong defense mainly leads to many draws. A total of 7 for the period I mentioned.
Marseille is a hesitant guest
Olympique Marseille are in 6th place. And although they have changed coaches , they can hardly hope for anything good.
It is true that they have taken 10 points from the last 5 games in League 1. But they are still volatile, especially away.
They are not very effective in attack. And in defense they allow too easily.
Marseille have no chance of anything more than a possible 5th place in the final standings.
Forecast for Reims - Marseille
For this match, I think that the motivation of both teams will be rather low.
Reims will demonstrate traditionally strong defense.
And in Olympique Marseille they will make adjustments in their defense after conceding a total of 5 goals in the last 2 games.
Low-scoring match and most likely a 1-1 draw since the beginning of the season.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Reims is in a series of 9 games without a loss, but 7 of them are draws.
- Reims is in a series of 11 homeless games in the league: 3-8-0.
- There are under 2.5 in 6 of Reims' last 7 Ligue 1 home games.
- Reims is in a series of 4 games without a loss to Marseille: 2-2-0.
- Marseille have won 4 of their last 6 games: 4-1-1.
- Marseille have won just 1 of their last 14 away games: 1-5-8.
- Vout Faes has more yellow cards (11) than any other Reims player. Alvaro Gonzalez is 12 for Marseille.
- victory for Marseille
- security: 1/10
- exact result: 0-1
Leave a Comment