Real Madrid is in top form
Real Madrid is in a series of 16 games without a loss in all competitions.
In La Liga they are in a series of 12 games without a loss, of which 9 are victories. And they did not allow more than 1 goal in any of these matches.
They are the 3rd strongest host with only 3 losses at home.
For the last 2 months Real Madrid are the team in the best current form.
It is very important to note, however, that this form is the result of a combination of two factors.
1. The most effective attack. Which even has little room for improvement in view of the situations created.
2. A defense that has conceded only 6 goals with an expected over 11 for this period.
That is, the defense has performed far above expectations. And this can be due to only two reasons.
Or an amazing game of defenders. Or rather it's just luck.
Betis is hard to beat
Real Betis are also a team that definitely achieves results. As of 20 matches in all tournaments so far, they have only 2 losses.
However, they are more of a "hard to beat" team. Who makes a lot of draws.
But not a team that can win on its own.
Now they are again in a series of 4 consecutive draws.
Betis are fighting Villarreal and Real Sociedad for the Europa League. And they are only one point away from 5th place.
Prediction for Real Madrid - Betis
My idea for this meeting is as follows.
First, the Real Madrid team has a match for the Champions League on Tuesday.
No matter what anyone says, this fact matters. And mainly psychologically.
It is true that the Royal Club is the Big Team. But unlike many others, they do not have equivalent shifts.
In fact, the backbone of the team, ie. The 5th with the most participations in the composition is available. But without Luka Modric.
The important absentees, however, are Kroos and Vazquez.
Which are not structural. But together with Modric, they are the authors of most of the assists.
The bottom line is that you will suffer a lot of effectiveness in attack. Which is an average of 2.01 xGF ( expected goals scored ) in the last 8 games.
For the same period in defense are 1.19 xGA (expected goals conceded).
For Betis, the big absence is Nabil Fekir due to punishment. That is, creativity will suffer here as well.
The guests have an average of 1.2 xGF per game and 0.98 xGA for the last two months.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Real Madrid have not lost in their last 16 games: 12-4-0.
- Real Madrid have not lost in their last 8 home games: 7-1-0.
- There are goals / goals in 5 of the last 6 home games of Real Madrid.
- Betis have lost just 2 of their last 20 games: 10-8-2.
- Betis have lost just 1 of their last 8 away games: 5-2-1.
- Betis have not lost their last 3 visits to Real Madrid: 2-1-0.
- He has under 2.5 goals in 5 of Betis' last 6 games.
- victory for Real Madrid
- security: 7/10
- exact result: 2-0
Leave a Comment