Osasuna has been making progress lately!
Osasuna is booming, at least as far as their recent results can tell.
A total of 4 victories from their last 6 matches climbed them to 12th place in the Spanish football elite.
Before these meetings they had a series of 5 draws, including one defeat.
In the end, it turns out that they have suffered only 3 losses from their last 12 games in La Liga.
However, Osasuna are only the 14th strongest host. And they have scored only 13 goals in 12 home games.
Barcelona has not given up the title!
It is clear for Barcelona that they are superior to their rival.
It is also known that the Catalans again have a chance in the fight for the title in the Primera Division.
As of now, the moment is critical for them. Because on Sunday Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid play against each other.
Forecast for Osasuna - Barcelona
This will be a very difficult match for Barcelona. They will be the team under pressure.
In addition, they played 120 minutes for the cup with Sevilla. And that means physical, but more importantly, mental fatigue.
I expect at least a goal from Osasuna. Barça will make a mistake at least from the "tired legs" syndrome.
And in this way the match necessarily goes to over 2.5 goals.
How it will end, however, I can not guess.
I only play for hits then.
- victory for Barcelona
- security: 9/10
- exact result: 0-2
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Osasuna have won 3 of their last 4 games: 3-0-1.
- Osasuna has won just one of his last 11 home games against Barcelona, with 5 losses and 5 draws.
- Barcelona is in a series of 15 games without a loss in La Liga: 12-3-0.
- Barcelona have won their last 7 visits to La Liga.
- Ante Budimir is Osasuna 's top scorer with 6 goals. Lionel Messi has 19 for Barcelona.
- Nacho Vidal has more yellow cards (7) than any other Osasuna player. Jordi Alba is 7 for Barcelona.
Osasuna's last 5 games:
Last 5 Barcelona matches:
|02/24/21||LL||Barcelona||Christmas tree||3: 0||P|
Last 5 direct meetings: