Newcastle begins a new era
I guess this prediction is read by football people.
And that means you're well aware of what's happening in Newcastle.
I also guess that as people who deal with football betting, you know how to sift through the positives and negatives around any news.
Unlike Magpies fans.
By the way, they have already showered perhaps the most football city in England with the club's T-shirts. And they even dream of a title.
But you and I are assessing the situation from a radically different angle.
What are the negatives about Newcastle
At the moment, the negatives for the Newcastle team have an advantage.
1. An uncertain future for Steve Bruce.
The man who saved them from relegation last season is now targeted for dismissal by the new owners.
2. The news of new transfers in January worries all current players of the team with uncertainty about their future.
3. Newcastle certainly, if not worsened as a micro-climate, still remains a team in the relegation zone.
As well as without a single victory so far.
4. Newcastle are not the only team that has conceded the most goals in the English Premier League.
But they also allowed the most goal positions in front of their door.
Tottenham is on an uptrend
Tottenham alternate the typical for each team series of rise and fall.
They started the season dizzyingly in the Premier League with 3 consecutive victories.
Immediately after them they unlocked a series of 3 losses. All three in London derbies - against Crystal Palace, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Just before the break, however, Tottenham won and deservedly Aston Villa.
And I assume that they have entered a new upward trend.
The problem is that their defensive tactics limit them a lot in attack.
But they compensate with great efficiency. That is, they score in a large percentage of the otherwise few goal positions they create.
Forecast for Newcastle - Tottenham
Tottenham are the more complex team. Which is in a better momentary environment for performance. And who is rated surprisingly well for victory.
With my football prediction, I'm playing to make that happen.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Newcastle have not won in their last 8 games: 0-4-4.
- There are goals / goals in the last 5 games of Newcastle.
- Tottenham have won just 1 of their last 7 visits: 1-3-3.
- He has over 2.5 goals in his last 7 games against Tottenham.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 4 visits to Newcastle: 3-1-0.