Newcastle sinks in the standings!
Newcastle are in a free fall with just 2 wins from their last 20 games in all competitions.
As only the points scored from the beginning of the season keep them still above water.
However, the distance to the relegated in the Premier League is only 2 points.
And certainly the break for the national team meetings is welcome for the Magpies.
At home they are in a series of 8 matches with only 1 victory in them.
Tottenham is progressing to the Top 4!
Tottenham are fighting for the Top 4. And the break is not sure if it was useful for them.
Because they had 4 victories from their last 5 matches in the Premier League. And they are only one point away from 6th West Ham.
Tottenham have won 5 of their last 7 meetings with Newcastle.
Forecast for Newcastle - Tottenham
The match does not imply that the equality in it is in favor of either team. That is, it must announce a winner.
In that case, I will choose the one who is traditionally the winner in this clash.
Which shows better results, especially lately.
And who has higher goals in front of him.
This is Tottenham.
For which there is an interesting fact that they beat each of their opponents, who are at the bottom of the standings.
Newcastle is also there.
And the only thing the Magpies can achieve in this match is to score at least one goal. With which to have at least 3 goals in the match.
Which Tottenham are even capable of achieving on their own.
Medium-sized bet for this combination of predictions due to its relatively high chance.
- victory for Tottenham
- security: 7/10
- exact result: 0-3
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Newcastle have not won in their last 6 games: 0-3-3.
- Newcastle have won just 1 of the last 8 households: 1-4-3.
- There are goals / goals in the last 6 home games of Newcastle.
- Tottenham have won 6 of their last 8 games: 6-0-2.
- Tottenham have lost 4 of their last 6 league visits: 2-0-4.
- Tottenham have won 5 of their last 7 games against Newcastle: 5-1-1.
- Callum Wilson is Newcastle 's top scorer with 10 goals. Harry Kane is 17 for Tottenham.
- Isaac Hayden has more yellow cards (8) than any other Newcastle player. Pierre Heuberg is 6 for Tottenham.
Last 5 Newcastle games:
|03/12/21||PL||Newcastle||Aston Villa||1: 1||Р|
|03/07/21||PL||West Brom||Newcastle||0: 0||Р|
|02/21/21||PL||Man Yun||Newcastle||3: 1||З|
Tottenham's last 5 games:
|03/21/21||PL||Aston Villa||Tottenham||0: 2||P|
|03/18/21||LE||D. Zagreb||Tottenham||3: 0
|03/11/21||LE||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||2: 0||P|
|03/07/21||PL||Tottenham||Kr. Palace||4: 1||P|
Last 5 direct meetings:
Leave a Comment