Leave for a while the betting calculators and the search for reliable football predictions .
And look for your sense of humor. And have fun with Murphy's betting laws :
- The matches you didn't bet on turn out the way you thought they would. If you bet on them, everything goes wrong.
- Your sure predictions like "concrete" do not come out. The predictions you doubted come out without a problem.
- The hard match, which you combined in several slips, does not come out. The other matches come out easily.
- A team interrupts its long winning streak the moment you bet on it.
- A team does not win as long as you bet on it. The moment you give up and don't bet on this team, it beats easily.
- The most played matches come out regularly, of course, until you decide to play them.
- If your team leads by 2 goals, it almost always misses the victory. If the other team leads with 2 goals, it never allows a turnaround. This law can be neutralized by the offer Early payment with 2 goals advance .
- If your team receives a red card, it despairs and loses. If the other team receives a red card, it always works wonders of heroism and succeeds.
- When you close a bet for a safe but small win, the slip comes out without a problem. When you don't close, something goes wrong.
- A successful tipster enters a long black series the moment you decide to bet on his predictions.
- And a bonus law: When and on what to bet in an Inter match, you're always fucked.
And can you add a law to this list? Write it as a comment below the article.
Otherwise, Murphy's real law sounds like this:
If something goes wrong, rest assured that it will get worse!
And Murphy's Philosophy reads:
Smile… Tomorrow will be worse.
Leave a Comment