Tottenham is in a tragic situation!
The situation around Tottenham and in particular Jose Mourinho began to become gradually from just comical, almost tragic. I say "comic" because I laughed out loud at the Portuguese's press conference, for example, after losing to Liverpool 1-3.
And even more so 4-5 from Everton, which according to him was a hockey result and had nothing to do with football. I remembered that there was another such "hockey" result and again lost by 4-5 in a match of his then Chelsea, but against Arsenal.
Jose Mourinho knows how to entertain journalists, almost as much as our Ventsislav Stefanov. But obviously both teams are not in the right direction.
It was like yesterday when Tottenham, with this atomic start to the season, was paired as the main contender for the Premier League title. And now?
Only 1 win from the last 5 matches. On the road - won only over teams such as Sheffield United, Marine and Wycombe.
Manchester City is impenetrable!
For Manchester City, the most important thing to say is their not brilliant series of 15 consecutive victories from all tournaments. And two names. John Stones and Ruben Diaz.
The best pair of central defenders in the English Premier League. On which Guardiola's entire title strategy is based. It may sound strange to someone. But these are the two most important players on the team. And everything is built around them.
Prediction for Manchester City - Tottenham
Finally, I will tell you a secret of mine, around which my whole prediction for this match is built.
After that, I expect two things to happen:
- Thanks from Tottenham's management to Jose Mourinho for a job well done.
- This time a much more football score in the range of 2 to 3 to zero in favor of Manchester City, of course.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Man City have not lost in their last 22 games, winning 19.
- City have not lost in their last 14 home games, winning 12.
- Tottenham have won just 1 of their last 5 games: 1-1-3.
- Tottenham have lost only 1 of their last 7 visits: 4-2-1.
- He has over 3.5 goals in 4 of Tottenham's last 5 away games.
- Tottenham is unbeaten in 3 games against Man City, winning 2.
- In the past, the two clubs have faced each other 108 times since 1957: 42 Manchester City wins, 22 draws and 44 Tottenham wins. In the first leg (9th day), the Spurs had won by a score of 2 to 0 on November 21, 2020.
- Manchester City remain on 3 games without a win in the last 3 confrontations against Tottenham in the Premier League.
- Tottenham have only won one away game in their last 6 Premier League trips.
- Manchester City have been undefeated in their last 22 games in all competitions.
- Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min, Tottenham's current co-top scorers with 26 goals between them, will be the two players to watch in this meeting.
Our Prediction Manchester City Tottenham
On Wednesday night, Manchester City and Tottenham had mixed fortunes in the FA Cup. Citizens came out on top at Swansea as Spurs were knocked out of the competition by Everton. With this qualification, Manchester City aligns a 15th consecutive success and builds up confidence before facing a team from Tottenham which is not very fit. For our prediction, we are betting on a victory for Manchester City.
Leave a Comment