Manchester City was grounded!
Man City made a mistake this weekend. Or rather, Pep Guardiola allowed her.
He has a habit of making small and unexpected changes in composition, like a replaced screw in a clockwork.
This is usually compared to art and brings him success.
However, there are rare cases like this.
In which the inclusion of arguably one of the most talented players Kevin De Bruyne turned out to be a wrong move.
In the end, Manchester City remain leaders in the Premier League with 11 points ahead.
They have the most effective attack. And they have no staffing problems.
With 14 victories from their last 15 championship matches and 12 of these victories at zero, it is clear what form the team is in.
Southampton is sinking!
It is also clear for Southampton in what condition they are with 8 losses from their last 10 Premier League games.
As guests they have 5 losses in their last 6 championship visits.
In addition, the Saints have not scored in 5 of their last 7 away games in the league.
And according to experts, this problem is the main reason why Southampton are already 7 points away from relegation.
Forecast for Man City - Southampton
I can't find any arguments against a new victory for Manchester City.
But I am pleasantly impressed by the offer for her to be in a match with less than 4 goals.
Great bet for this opportunity.
- victory for Man City
- security: 10/10
- exact result: 2-0
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Man City broke a 21-game winning streak: 21-0-1.
- Man City broke a 17-game unbeaten run: 15-2-1.
- As host Man City has not lost to Southampton in the last 11 meetings between them, winning 10 of them.
- Southampton have lost 7 of their last 10 games: 2-1-7.
- Southampton have lost 5 of their last 7 away games: 2-0-5.
- Ilkay Gundogan is Man City 's top scorer with 11 goals. Danny Ings has 8 for Southampton.
- Joao Cancello has more yellow cards (4) than any other Man City player. Oriol Romeu is 6 for Southampton.
Last 5 Manchester City games:
|03/07/21||PL||Man City||Man Yun||0: 2||З|
|03/02/2011||PL||Man City||Wolves||4: 1||P|
|02/27/21||PL||Man City||West Ham||2: 1||P|
|02/24/21||SHL||Gladbach||Man City||0: 2||P|
|02/21/21||PL||Arsenal||Man City||0: 1||P|
Last 5 Southampton games:
Last 5 direct meetings:
|12/19/20||PL||Southampton||Man City||0: 1|
|07/05/20||PL||Southampton||Man City||1: 0|
|11/02/2019||PL||Man City||Southampton||2: 1|
|10/29/19||KLA||Man City||Southampton||3: 1|
|12/30/18||PL||Southampton||Man City||1: 3|
Leave a Comment