Liverpool is too hesitant
Liverpool are probably the last team at the moment that deserves some trust.
Even more so the odds that continue to be offered for it. And especially in home matches.
I will only inform you that they are 4-1-6 in the last few months. Which gives them the 12th position for form.
Another tragic fact is that the Merseysiders are not a good host for the same period.
If we add the constant staffing problems, it becomes quite clear that Jurgen Klopp cannot cope with the situation at all.
Newcastle is heading for salvation
At the same time, the hesitant Liverpool are now visiting the team of Newcastle.
Magpies are definitely on the rise. Which gave them the opportunity to move 8 points away from the relegation.
Prediction for Liverpool - Newcastle
We specified that the market for the final winner is the most ridiculous choice for forecast for this match.
On the other hand, however, now Liverpool are forced to play for victory.
And Newcastle are without any tension. And they can also afford an open game.
In this way, the goal market definitely opens up for us.
One of the performers there, which stands out with a good offer, is Trent Alexander-Arnold, who is in shape.
It is noteworthy that he is looking very actively for goals against opponents from the lower half of the standings.
To which belongs today's opponent of Liverpool.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 7 games: 4-2-1.
- Liverpool have won just 2 of their last 11 home games: 2-3-6.
- Newcastle have lost just 1 of their last 7 games: 2-4-1.
- Newcastle have won just 2 of their last 13 away games: 2-2-9.
- Newcastle is without a win in 25 visits against Liverpool: 0-4-21.
- Mohamed Sala is Liverpool 's top scorer with 19 goals. Callum Wilson has 10 goals for Newcastle.
- Fabinho has more yellow cards (5) than any other Liverpool player. Isaac Hayden is 8 for Newcastle.
- victory for Liverpool
- security: 5/10
- exact result: 2-0
Leave a Comment