Juventus is mobilized to the max!
The status quo for Juventus regarding the final standings will be decided in the next few matches.
It is clear that with 10 points behind the leader Inter and a game less, if they do not take the maximum of points in this match, they have no chance.
Of course, as long as people like us are aware of the situation.
It was so mobilized by the club that despite the severe personnel problems in the defense, they managed to take 8 of the last 11 matches.
Even without Chiellini, Bonucci and Quadrado, the Juventus team remains a home team.
They recorded 6 consecutive Serie A victories at this stadium. The last 4 of them are zero.
Lazio looks hesitant!
Lazio are 7th in the Calcio ranking. However, it is a little difficult to determine what shape they are in.
Because they were in a series of 6 championship victories. But they were interrupted by 2 losses in their last 3 meetings.
There is a problem in Lazio's attack. Having scored only 3 goals in their last 4 Serie A matches.
Prediction for Juventus - Lazio
Juventus have won 6 of their last 7 meetings with Lazio at home in Serie A. 4 of them have been victories to zero.
There is also an interesting detail from the xG data for the current situation given the field shown by both teams so far.
Juve are exactly in their place in the standings according to xPTS (expected points). While Lazio should be one position lower.
It's time to make up for some injustices with a victory for the Bianconeri in this match.
We will witness at least 3 goals in the match if the Eagles take advantage of the defensive problems of the hosts.
I combine the two possibilities into one common forecast.
- victory for Juventus
- security: 6/10
- exact result: 3-0
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Juventus have won just 2 of their last 6 games: 2-2-2.
- Juventus have not lost in their last 10 home games: 8-2-0.
- Juventus is in a series of 7 clean sheets as a host.
- Juventus have won their last 6 home games in Serie A with 2+ goals .
- Lazio has not drawn in their last 12 games: 8-0-4.
- Lazio have lost 3 of their last 4 away games: 1-0-3.
- Lazio have lost just 1 of their last 4 games with Juventus: 2-1-1.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is Juventus' top scorer with 20 goals. Ciro Imobile has 14 for Lazio.
Last 5 Juventus games:
Lazio's last 5 matches:
Last 5 direct meetings:
Leave a Comment