Inter wants the Scudetto!
Inter continues to dream of the Serie A title. They are only 2 points behind the leader Milan and are in a series of 5 games without a loss in the league. Juventus also won among them.
The Nerazzurri are a strong host with 8 wins from 10 games at home. They are also the team with the strongest attack in Calcio.
Lazio is fighting for the Top 4!
Lazio are pursuing their goal, which is a place for the Champions League. And they do it pretty well. The Eagles are the third most successful guest after Milan and Inter.
Korea, Milinkovic-Savic and Imobile are in good shape. And they don't stop scoring. However, they have problems in defense. And lately, they rarely make a dry net.
Forecast for Inter - Lazio
My idea for this match is quite simple. Two strong offensive and not very stable defensive teams meet. I expect an exchange of hits.
And although there is a risk that the match will go in any direction, the stakes for Inter are very high. I will give them a chance not to make their next match against Milan meaningless in advance.
And that's why I predict their victory with an exchange of goals. Which will force them to score at least 2 hits.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Inter is in a series of 7 home victories in the league.
- Inter is in a series of 4 clean sheets in Serie A.
- There were over 2.5 goals in 5 of the last 6 home games of Inter.
- Lazio is in a winning streak of 6 games in Serie A.
- Romeo Lukaku is Inter's top scorer with 14 goals. Ciro Imobile has 14 for Lazio.
- In the past, the two clubs have faced each other 145 times since 1946: 57 Inter Milan wins, 31 draws and 37 Lazio wins. In the first leg (Matchday 3), Lazio and Inter had separated in a draw of 1-1 on October 4, 2020.
- Inter Milan have won only one match in the last 5 meetings against Lazio since January 2019.
- Romelu Lukaku and Ciro Immobile, respectively top scorers for Inter and Lazio, will be the two players to follow in this meeting.
- Inter Milan have the best attack in the Italian Serie A league with 51 goals scored (including 29 at home) since the start of the season.
- Lazio have taken 19 out of a possible 21 points in their last 7 league games.
Our Prediction Inter Milan Lazio Rome
On Tuesday night, Inter Milan were eliminated from the Italian Cup by Juventus in the semi-finals of the competition. With this elimination, Inter will quickly have to focus on their next match which promises to be delicate against a Roman team of Lazio in great shape. For our prediction, we are betting on a draw.