This Monday March 8, 2021, Inter Milan welcomes Atalanta Bergamo for a match counting for the 26th day of the 2020-2021 season of the Italian Serie A championship. The meeting will be held at the San Siro stadium. from Milan and the kick-off will be at 8.45 p.m. On the previous day, Inter won on Parma and Atalanta won at home against Crotone. In the standings, Inter is leader with 59 points and Atalanta is in 4th place with 49 units.
At Inter everything is Top!
Inter is in a series of 6 victories in Serie A. They scored 17 goals in them. And in general they are the most productive team in Calcio.
They are at home with 10 wins from 12 games this season.
They have a lead of 3 points at the top of the standings, but also a game less than the pursuer Milan.
Inter have no personnel problems for this match.
Atalanta is also in shape!
Atalanta are also in a good series. Having won 13 points from their last 5 games.
They have lost just 1 of 12 away games in Serie A this season.
They have the second strongest attack, scoring only 2 goals less than that of Inter.
Kovalenko, Hetebur and Sutalo are in the Atalanta hospital.
Forecast for Inter - Atalanta
This is a top match of Serie A.
Just because they face the two strongest attacks makes many expect a rain of goals.
Nothing of the kind!
This is a tough derby. And Inter are still the future champion.
Do you expect to outplay goals?
In their last 3 games, although they have averaged almost 3 goals per game, both teams have averaged just 0.50 xGA.
* xGA (Expected Goals Against) - expected Goals Against .
This means that they have a huge defense capacity.
And Atalanta has not been that naive and cheerful team for a long time. And he shows a clear tendency to play very tight against the big teams.
Inter will win the championship! That is, zero and with one or at most two goals.
- victory for Inter
- security: 4/10
- exact result: 2-1
Our Prediction Inter Milan Vs Atalanta
Thursday night, Inter Milan lined up a 6th success in a row after beating Parma in the league. This new Milan victory allows Inter to keep their leader's seat and above all to have 6 lengths ahead of their runner-up, AC Milan. For their next match, Inter will have to expect a complicated game against a team from Atalanta Bergamo who are in great shape away from home. For our prediction, we are betting on a success of Inter Milan.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Inter is in a series of 9 games without a loss in Serie A: 7-2-0.
- Inter have won their last 9 home games in Serie A.
- As a host, Inter has not lost to Atalanta in the last 6 matches between them with 4 wins and 2 draws.
- Atalanta are unbeaten in 5 league games, winning the last 4.
- Atalanta have not lost in their last 13 away games: 8-5-0.
- Ashraf Hakimi has more yellow cards (5) than any other Inter player. Christian Romero is 7 for Atalanta.
- In the past, the two clubs have faced each other 119 times since 1945: 64 Inter Milan wins, 30 draws and 25 Atalanta wins. In the first leg (Matchday 7), Atalanta and Inter had separated in a draw of 1-1 on November 8, 2020.
- We have to go back to March 23, 2014 to see Atalanta's victory in Milan against Inter in the Italian league.
- Romelu Lukaku and Luis Muriel, Inter and Atalanta top scorers respectively, will be the two players to watch in this meeting.
- Inter Milan have the best attack in the Italian Serie A league with 62 goals scored (including 35 at home) since the start of the season.
- Atalanta are unbeaten away from home in their last 9 trips to the league and remain on 3 wins without conceding a goal.
Last 5 Inter matches:
Last 5 Atalanta matches:
|02/24/21||SHL||Atalanta||Real M||0: 1||З|
Last 5 direct meetings:
Leave a Comment