England is doing great!
Everything is going according to plan around the England national team.
They have already qualified for the upcoming European Football Championship after 7 wins and 1 loss.
And now the World Qualifiers campaign has started well.
They recorded two victories over the outsiders in the group San Marino and Albania with a total goal difference of 7-0.
Among other things, Gareth Southgate had the opportunity to use many players in these two meetings.
In addition, he saved his more important players for this more difficult match.
Poland also plays well!
The Polish team is 19th in the FIFA rankings . And in general, their performance is appropriate.
They also took part in the last World Cup in Russia. They also qualified for the upcoming European Championship.
In this qualification they started with a spectacular 3-3 draw with Hungary. Which can also be a positive result.
And then they beat Andorra 3-0.
Forecast for England - Poland
For today's match, the bookmakers do not give Poland any chance in view of the offered odds.
Some of the reasons are:
- Poland is without its injured captain Robert Lewandowski.
- In the last 19 matches between the two teams, Poland has only 1 victory.
- England have 2 of 2 wins in the group and no goals conceded.
However, the 4th and most important reason is the mass fan bets for England. Combined with the news about Lewandowski.
Arkadyush Milik and Krzysztof Piontek can prove themselves in these conditions. And to show that Poland is not a one-man team.
Besides, I don't remember the English national football team celebrating with great perseverance.
Poland not to lose this match is my choice for prediction.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- England have won 10 of their last 13 games: 10-1-2.
- England have won 12 of their last 13 home games: 12-0-1.
- 8 of England's last 9 home victories have 2+ goals .
- Poland have won just 1 of their last 4 games: 1-1-2.
- Poland have won just 1 of their last 4 visits: 1-1-2.
- He has over 2.5 goals in 11 of England's last 12 home games, as well as in 4 of Poland's 6 away games.
Last 5 England matches:
|03/25/21||SC||England||San Marino||5: 0||P|
Last 5 matches of Poland:
|11/18/20||LN||Poland||The Netherlands||1: 2||З|
Last 5 direct meetings: