Eintracht Frankfurt is in top form!
Eintracht Frankfurt have an exceptional season in the Bundesliga.
They do not have a single loss on their field. Although most of the top teams have visited them.
In fact, they themselves are a top team with 39 points from 21 games. And occupying the 3rd position in the standings.
They are also the team with the best results at the moment with already 10 championship matches without a loss. As 8 of them are victories.
Eintracht Frankfurt enter this match after an expected and well-deserved 2-0 victory over Cologne.
They had been convincing before with their success over Hoffenheim. And, of course, with the one over Hertha.
They also have an almost completely injury-free composition. With only one absentee due to punishment - Jibril Sow.
Bayern Munich is also in shape!
For Bayern with 8 games without a loss, although the last one was a draw, it can also not be said that there are any problems with the results.
However, there are staffing problems.
Benjamin Pavar and Thomas Mueller are in isolation because of Kovid. And Serge Gnabri, Douglas Costa and Tolisso are injured.
Forecast for Eintracht - Bayern
The matches between these two teams have a long history. And in general, the advantage in them is for Bayern Munich.
But this stadium is in favor of Eintracht Frankfurt.
For me, however, it is important that their first meeting of the season ended with a 5-0 victory for the champions.
If this match was played in the previous round after the return of Bayern from Qatar, I would definitely bet on a home victory.
Not now, however.
Eintracht simply missed the moment. And now the first home loss will happen to them.
When will this happen, if not right now and right against such an opponent?
Both teams are very strong offensively. Therefore, it is logical to expect an exchange of goals.
But I will look for another scenario.
In addition to the victory for Bayern Munich, which I have already commented on, I will add that it will be zero again.
Lazio's visit is 3 days after this match. A conceded goal unnecessarily complicates the situation.
The Bavarians will play more cautiously this time. And I expect them to win with a minimal result and without conceding a goal.
- victory for Bayern
- security: 2/10
- exact result: 1-2
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Eintracht is undefeated in 6 games, winning 5.
- Eintracht have won their last 4 home games in the league and are unbeaten in 12.
- Eintracht have scored 2+ goals in their last 10 Bundesliga matches.
- Over 3.5 & Goals / Goals in 6 of Eintracht's last 7 games.
- Bayern is unbeaten in 9 games, winning 7.
- Bayern is the best guest in the Bundesliga: 8-1-2.
- In the past, the two clubs have met 109 times since 1965: 26 wins for Eintracht Frankfurt, 22 draws and 61 wins for Bayern Munich. In the first leg (5th day), Bayern won 5-0 on October 24, 2020.
- Bayern Munich have won 6 of the last 7 meetings against Frankfurt since August 2018.
- Pole Robert Lewandowski, current Bundesliga top scorer with 25 goals, will be one of the players to watch for Bayern Munich.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have taken 26 out of a possible 30 points in their last 10 league games.
- Bayern Munich remain on 3 straight away wins in the Bundesliga, without conceding a goal.
Last 5 matches: EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
|14.02.21||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||FC Koln||2:0||W|
|30.01.21||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Hertha Berlin||3:1||W|
|23.01.21||BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Eintracht Frankfurt||1:5||W|
Last 5 matches: BAYERN MUNICH
|15.02.21||BUN||Bayern Munich||Arminia Bielefeld||3:3||D|
|11.02.21||CWC||Bayern Munich||U.A.N.L.- Tigres||1:0||W|
|08.02.21||CWC||Al Ahly||Bayern Munich||0: 2||W|
|05.02.21||BUN||Hertha Berlin||Bayern Munich||0: 1||W|
Head-to-head matches: EINTRACHT FRANKFURT - BAYERN MUNICH
|24.10.20||BUN||Bayern Munich||Eintracht Frankfurt||5:0|
|10.06.20||POK||Bayern Munich||Eintracht Frankfurt||2:1|
|23.05.20||BUN||Bayern Munich||Eintracht Frankfurt||5:2|
|02.11.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Bayern Munich||5:1|
|18.05.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Eintracht Frankfurt||5:1|
Our Prediction Eintracht Frankfurt Bayern Munich
Last Monday, Bayern Munich put in a poor performance by drawing against Arminia Bielefeld. With this result, Bayern remains leader but now has 5 points ahead of RB Leipzig, his runner-up. For its next match, the Munich club will have to expect a complicated trip to Frankfurt where Eintracht is in great shape. For our prediction, we are counting on a success of Bayern Munich.