This Thursday, March 18, 2021, Dinamo Zagreb receives Tottenham on the occasion of a match counting for the knockout stages of the 2020-2021 edition of the Europa League. The match will take place at Maksimir Stadium in Zagreb (Croatia) and kick off will be at 18:55. During the first leg, on March 11, Tottenham Spurs won 2-0 thanks to a brace from Harry Kane.
Dinamo Zagreb is out of class!
Dinamo Zagreb lost 0-2 in the first match. And now they are in a very difficult situation.
They enter the rematch after a 5-0 victory over Varaždin.
But it was clear that a team with such total dominance in the Croatian championship is far behind a team like Tottenham.
And mainly in the individual class of players compared to those of the top teams in the English Premier League.
Now Dinamo Zagreb are in a position to play offensively. And this will give incredible opportunities for the opponent.
Tottenham is on the crest of the wave!
The Tottenham team is really in very good shape.
As only people far from football can decide that their loss to Arsenal is a problem.
Next to her Tottenham were in a series of 5 wins.
The only staffing problem is Son's injury.
But Dele Ali will replace him well. And together with Harry Kane and the revived Gareth Bale, they can't help but bring another success.
Pierre Heuber is punished.
Prediction for Dinamo Zagreb - Tottenham
Tottenham, although they do not need a mandatory victory, but rather only a dry net, will simply be invited to celebrate.
As they say, Dinamo Zagreb will put the wolf in the barn on their own.
That's why I will just choose a victory for Tottenham. Which, by the way, is very well appreciated.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Dynamo have won 9 of their last 10 games: 9-0-1.
- Dynamo is in a series of 6 consecutive home victories at zero .
- Tottenham have won 5 of their last 6 games: 5-0-1.
- Tottenham have won just 2 of their last 7 visits: 2-1-4.
- With this victory in the first leg, Tottenham added a second game without conceding a goal against Dinamo Zagreb (after that of November 6, 2008).
- In their respective league, Dinamo Zagreb won against Varazdin in the Croatian Premier League and Tottenham lost to Arsenal in the English Premier League.
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last 7 Europa League games (6 wins and 1 draw).
- Dinamo Zagreb remain on a 13-game unbeaten streak at home in the Europa League.
Last 5 Dinamo Zagreb matches:
|03/14/21||1L||Varaždin||D. Zagreb||0: 5||P|
|03/11/21||LE||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||2: 0||З|
|03/07/21||1L||D. Zagreb||Rijeka||2: 0||P|
|03.03.21||KH||D. Zagreb||Belupo||2: 0||P|
|02/28/21||1L||D. Zagreb||Belupo||3: 0||P|
Tottenham's last 5 games:
|03/11/21||LE||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||2: 0||P|
|03/07/21||PL||Tottenham||Kr. Palace||4: 1||P|
Last direct meetings:
|03/11/21||LE||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||2: 0|
|11/06/08||LE||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||4: 0|