Cadiz sinks in La Liga!
Cadiz is a newly promoted team in La Liga. And as such, he is involved in the struggle for survival.
They started the season well. And they obviously surprised the rivals they met on their way.
Gradually, however, the teams in the Primera studied their game.
And now Cadiz are in 14th place, 3 points away. Having only 1 victory in their last 10 championship matches.
Their last 3 matches are consecutive heavy losses with 11 goals in them.
Athletic Bilbao is a weak guest!
Athletic Bilbao are in a position that slightly beyond expectations before the season, makes them involved in the struggle for survival.
There are probably several reasons.
Engagement in many cup matches.
Internal misunderstandings led to a change of coach.
Inexplicably their poor performance outside. Out of a total of 7 victories so far, only 1 is over Eibar away.
Forecast for Cadiz - Bilbao
The first match of the season between these two teams was a curious 0-1 victory for Cadiz through an own goal, and with a reduced squad.
I expect two things for this match:
- The new coach of Athletic Bilbao to achieve the first victory abroad after unsuccessful visits of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Villarreal.
- Cadiz to demonstrate a strong defense again after many goals, but from teams such as Sociedad, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla.
My prediction is a victory for the guests and no more than 3 goals in the match. Medium bet.
- victory for Bilbao
- security: 1/10
- exact result: 0-1
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Cadiz has not won in its last 5 matches, losing 4.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in the last 5 games of Cadiz in La Liga.
- Bilbao have lost just 1 of their last 9 games: 4-4-1.
- There have been goals / goals in Bilbao's last 11 away games in La Liga.
Last 5 matches: CADIZ CF
|07.02.21||LL||Real Sociedad||Cadiz CF||4: 1 L|
|31.01.21||LL||Cadiz CF||Atl. Madrid||2:4|
|19.01.21||LL||Cadiz CF||Levante||2:2 D|
|16.01.21||. CDR||Girona||Cadiz CF||2:0 L|
Last 5 matches: ATH BILBAO
|11.02.21||* CDR||Ath Bilbao||Levante||1:1 D|
|07.02.21||LL||Ath Bilbao||Valencia||1:1 D|
|04.02.21||CDR||Betis||Ath Bilbao||1: 2 W. (1 1)|
|31.01.21||LL||Barcelona||Ath Bilbao||2: 1 L|
|28.01.21||* CDR||Alcoyano||Ath Bilbao||1:2 W|
Head-to-head matches: CADIZ CF - ATH BILBAO
|01.10.20||LL||Ath Bilbao||Cadiz CF||0:1|
|12.03.06||LL||Ath Bilbao||Cadiz CF||1:0|
|23.10.05||LL||Cadiz CF||Ath Bilbao||1:0|
|31.01.93||LL||Cadiz CF||Ath Bilbao||2:3|
|06.09.92||LL||Ath Bilbao||Cadiz CF||2:1|