Low odds for Liverpool
By no means can I vote for a guest team at such a low odds. Even if his name is Liverpool.
Approximately just as low was the price for their success in the 1-1 draw against Newcastle.
As well as, of course, in their tormented victory over UBA after a goal in the 95th minute of goalkeeper Alison, who is the first in the history of the club.
Burnley did not materialize the blows
Burnley have already recorded 9 home games in the Premier League without a win. But the truth is that they deserved more points.
In a total of 5 of these matches they outplayed their rivals in xG data .
This means that they create enough situations. But their effective finishing touch is lame.
And, of course, leaky protection causes the overall negative balance.
Not to be outdone, 13.2 xGF ( expected goals ) with only 6 goals actually scored is the statistic for the period.
Goalkeeper Nick Pope is in question. Phil Bardsley, Dale Stephens, Kevin Long and Robbie Brady are out.
Liverpool is unstable in defense
Although recording good results, Liverpool remain vulnerable in defense.
This is especially evident during their visits. In two of the last 3 of them have allowed over 2.00 xGA.
Without a lot of key players will be the Reds for this match. Including Jota, Keita, Henderson, Van Dyke, Gomez, Matip.
Prediction for Burnley - Liverpool
Burnley's team faces a labile defense with 3,500 fans behind them.
Jurgen Klopp's team may be the favorite on paper. But there will definitely be problems here again.
It is also worth noting that Liverpool had a shorter break than the hosts for this match.
In addition, Merseysiders are emotionally overwhelmed by the UBA drama. As well as the "must win" situation in this match.
I don't know if Burnley is capable of any surprise. But I know that:
- Odds are with - EV for Liverpool to win.
- The Reds will play 4-2-4 to use everything in attack.
In these circumstances, however, they will allow if nothing else, then at least a lot of blows to their own door.
Burnley have had more than 12 shots on goal in their last 14 games.
Dwight McNeill averaged 0.74 shots per game in 30 games.
At least two shots on goal for Liverpool, although inaccurate, will still be able to make in their missing midfield.
Large bet for this forecast.
Top facts and statistics
- Burnley have lost 5 of their last 7 games: 2-0-5.
- Burnley are in a series of 10 home games without a win: 0-5-5.
- He has over 2.5 goals in 7 of Burnley's last 8 games.
- Liverpool is a series of 8 games without a loss in the league: 6-2-0.
- Liverpool are in a series of 6 visits without a loss in the league: 5-1-0.
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 8 games with Burnley: 5-2-1.
- Ashley Westwood has more yellow cards (7) than any other Burnley player. Fabinho is 6 for Liverpool.
Leave a Comment