Brest is very worried
Brest are only the second consecutive season in League 1. And they were not expected to be anything other than to fight for survival.
Last season they succeeded as 14th in the final standings. But now the situation has little hope.
They are currently 16th. But you have to hope for mistakes from the teams around them in the standings.
At the same time, they themselves are not doing anything positive to help themselves with only 2 victories from their last 10 matches.
What's worse is that half of them were lost.
Brest enter the match after a headless draw with Montpellier. And with a man more in the match.
They won 2/3 of their points at home.
Most likely they will be without Erel, Jean Lukash, Lasne, Filipotu.
PSG is in a delicate situation
Much has been said about Paris Saint-Germain.
Now they have to rely only on themselves.
But not because of the title, which I think they rightly don't believe anymore. Well, to keep at least their 2nd place.
Just without a win here, they can't be second if you look at the League 1 standings.
Their coach Mauricio Pochettino did not leave the club empty-handed. At least they definitely beat Monaco for the cup.
They did it without punishing Neymar. Who is back now.
Bernat, Verati, Kurzava and Letelier are injured.
Forecast for Brest - PSG
Killian Mbape will obviously be the top scorer in the French league for the third time in a row.
And Keylor Navas will try to have a new dry net to be the best goalkeeper.
And so. What do we have in the end?
Victory for PSG. Plus probably a goal by Mbape. Plus probably a clean net for Parisians.
Well, let me tell you, a good coefficient was obtained for this combined forecast. And I will play it with a small bet.
Top facts and statistics
- Brest have won just 1 of their last 10 games: 1-4-5.
- Brest is in a series of 5 households without a win: 0-3-2.
- There are goals / goals in 5 of the last 6 matches of Brest.
- PSG have not lost in their last 5 league games: 4-1-0.
- PSG is in a series of 7 away games without a loss in the league: 6-1-0.
- PSG is in a series of 8 consecutive victories against Brest.
- Harris Belkebla has more yellow cards (7) than any other Brest player. Marco Verratti is 7 for PSG.