Blackpool is a tough opponent!
Blackpool are in a long series without a loss in general and at home in particular.
With the success of the visit to Oxford, they climbed to the 10th position in the English League 1. And they can attack the playoffs.
The most characteristic feature of this team is their strong defense. At home, for example, out of a total of 15 games, they have 8 dry nets.
Peterborough is near the top!
Peterborough occupies the 2nd position, giving the right to direct promotion in the Championship.
But lately they are not showing good results. Recording only 1 victory from their previous 5 meetings.
And in their last game they made a spectacular 3-3 draw with Rochdale.
Forecast for Blackpool - Peterborough
Blackpool are a team that is difficult to beat at home.
And Peterboroughs are not strong guests. And right now they are not showing good results.
The hosts have a lot of absent players. While the guests are almost without staffing problems.
The positions are quite balanced. And for Peterborough, even the double sign is well appreciated.
The match itself does not have many prerequisites to get a goal show.
Given that the teams are involved mainly in low-performing households and away games, respectively.
Only a minimal home win can break that prediction. That's why it's a little over the average bet for her.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Blackpool have not lost in their last 9 games: 5-4-0.
- Blackpool have not lost in their last 13 home games: 7-6-0.
- He has under 2.5 goals in 10 of Blackpool's last 11 games.
- Peterborough has won 7 of its last 11 games: 7-2-2.
- Peterborough have won only 3 of their last 14 visits: 3-5-6.
- He has over 2.5 goals in 5 of Peterborough's last six away games.
- Jerry Yates is Blackpool 's top scorer with 12 goals. Johnson Clark-Harris has 22 for Peterborough.
Last 5 Blackpool games:
|03/09/21||LE||MK Dons||Blackpool||0: 1||P|
Peterborough's last 5 games:
Last 5 direct meetings: