Real Betis expends a lot of energy!
Betis have already lost 5 games in the Spanish La Liga. In this way they have good results. But they have two important problems.
One is the physical fatigue of the 120 minutes played in the cup match on Thursday. And the other is the psychological disappointment of the missed victory with a late equalizer in the 93rd minute and the chance of penalties.
Barcelona is also in a busy cycle!
Barcelona, on the other hand, is in euphoria over the victory over Granada, although in overtime. And secured a semifinal for the King's Cup. This is the 4th match in 3 weeks in which the Catalans have to play 120 minutes.
In total, they are unbeaten in 10 games in La Liga.
Prediction for Real Betis - Barcelona
For this match, I was first impressed by the last 6 matches between these rivals. They all finished with over 4 goals in them. This is a curious statistic. But it is not very useful if it is not refracted through the prism of objective reality.
In the end, I decided that more likely these teams will not offer a very intense match. Of course, fatigue is a double-edged sword.
It can both lead to low performance. So lead to individual mistakes and hits. Therefore, instead of guessing the direction of the goals, I simply choose the victory of Barcelona to be minimal.
Which can happen in both low and high performance matches. Almost an average bet for the forecast, because the odds are great.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Betis have not won in their last 9 games: 5-4-0.
- Betis have been unbeaten in their last 7 home games: 3-4-0.
- There were less than 2.5 goals in 7 of Betis' last 8 home games .
- Barcelona have been unbeaten in their last 15 games: 9-6-0.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 9 visits: 6-3-0.
- Barcelona have won their last 5 La Liga matches in the First / Final .
- Barça have been unbeaten in their last 8 visits to Betis, winning 6.
- There have been over 4.5 goals in the last 6 matches between the two teams.
- Sergio Canales is Betis' top scorer with 7 goals. Lionel Messi has 12 for Barcelona.