Bayern Munich will be the champion again!
With a 7-point lead at the top and 5 games to go, Bayern Munich are seen as Bundesliga champions for the ninth consecutive year.
However, coach Hansi Flick has confirmed that he will leave the club at the end of the season.
The Bavarians dropped out of the Champions League last week.
So in addition to frustration, there is fatigue. Given the long period in which they played matches every 3-4 days.
Bayern's goal machine - Robert Lewandowski, resumed training. But it is unlikely to appear in the game.
Bayer Leverkusen is stabilizing!
The appointment of Hannes Wolff as coach has had a positive effect on Bayer Leverkusen.
He changed the scheme from 4-3-3 to 3-4-2-1, which made the team much more resistant to the opponent's counter-attacks.
And so in the three matches of Wolf his team recorded 2 wins and 1 draw, allowing only 1 goal in them.
However, the victories were against the two weakest teams in the Bundesliga - Schalke and Cologne. A draw against the 12th Hoffenheim.
But the good results returned Leverkusen to a good position in the fight for Euro seats. And 6 points from the Top 4.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Bayern is in a series of 7 games without a loss in the league: 6-1-0.
- Bayern is in a series of 24 homeless games in the league.
- There are over 2.5 goals in 9 of Bayern's last 10 home games in the league.
- Leverkusen have won just 1 of their last 9 away games: 1-3-5.
- Leverkusen have lost 6 of their last 7 visits to Bayern: 1-0-6.
- He has under 2.5 goals in 5 of Leverkusen's last 6 visits to the league.
- Robert Lewandowski (injured) is Bayern 's top scorer with 35 goals. Lucas Alario has 10 goals for Leverkusen.
- Jerome Boateng has more yellow cards (5) than any other Bayern player. Leon Bailey is 6 for Leverkusen.
- victory for Bayern
- security: 7/10
- exact result: 3-0