The biggest rivalry in world club football, and since 2000 it has been called "EL CLASSICO", everyone can already guess the next battle between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the Camp Nou in the 10th round of La Liga and despite their not so good condition, we still held our breath before the start of this classic.
Barcelona Finally, after their two losses with 0: 3 from Bayern at home and against Benfica without an accurate shot, they managed to beat Dynamo Kiev with 1: 0 on this field, albeit minimally. So he is already third and has a chance to overtake the Eagles in the battle for second place. In La Liga, however, the Catalans are still out of the top four, despite a good 3-1 victory over Valencia, but with a possible victory today, they will overtake at least their eternal football enemies. An example of how this is done was given to them by their fellow citizens from Espanyol at the beginning of the month, but today the rivals will be more motivated than ever and it will be very difficult for Ronald Koeman's people.
Real with this mentioned loss with 1: 2 gave way to the top of Rel Sociedad and were overtaken by three teams, but they come with the confidence of the huge victory achieved in Kiev over a strong team like Shakhtar Donetsk with 5: 0. This must have acted as an ointment on the wounds inflicted on the White Ballet before and by the Sheriff of Tiraspol at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid and now gives them both a chance to qualify for the eliminations and a previously important psychology visit. We know the possibilities of Carlo Ancelotti to be able to make the best of his wards in such important matches, their numerous supporters hope for success.
In 2018 - 2019 two victories for Barcelona, definitely 5: 1 on this field and 1: 0 in Madrid. In 2019 - 2020 - 0: 0 at the Camp Nou and a victory for Real at home with 2: 0. Last season, the White Ballet regained it for the two losses three seasons ago with a double - 3: 1 on this field and 2: 1 at the Bernabeu. Today, very minimally the guests are determined as favorites, the tips are for 2, over 2.5 goals, goal / goal and X2. We think, despite the goal weakness lately in most matches of the Catalans, that in this situation it is best to bet on what happened in the last two direct matches - goal / goal prediction and success for all, it's time for "EL CLASSICO"!
Real Madrid is better right now
I decided to make a football prediction for this match in an unconventional way.
Because I consider Real Madrid as the more balanced team at the moment.
And led by a far more successful, if not talented, coach.
In that case, I will just look at the strengths and weaknesses of Barcelona.
The strengths of Barcelona
Barcelona will enter this match after two victories. But without showing a convincing game.
1. The victory over Dynamo Kyiv has certainly lifted the spirits of the team at the right time.
2. Ansu Fati has already recovered from an injury. Although only 18 years old, he is a player who can decide matches for his team.
3. Ronald Koeman will have, although not 100% in condition, both Coutinho and Aguero. That is, with more resources.
4. Jordi Alba is in the best shape. Like all the dangers against Dynamo, including Pique's goal, are his merit.
5. Barcelona is the team that is not expected to win this match. That is, they will be under less pressure than the opponent.
The weaknesses of Barcelona
1. There are still serious problems in defense. And that could be fatal against the strongest attack in La Liga.
2. Barça has a problem in creating goal positions.
And in order to decide a match like this, you need to be able to have more than just players. But also at the first opportunity to realize them.
3. Real Madrid's midfield is stronger than that of the Catalans.
And maybe the battle in this part of the field will predetermine the outcome of the match.
4. Pedri will be missing with his clever plays, Araujo with his speed from the depths, Dembele with his unpredictability.
5. People close to the team say that Busquets, Ter Stegen, De Jong and Depay were far from in their best form.
Prediction for Barcelona - Real Madrid
Well, as they say - where did we start and where did we end up.
I have too many reasons why Barcelona should not win this match.
And with this latest information and how many of their players were not in good shape, I decided.
A victory for Real Madrid is my prediction for El Clásico.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Barcelona is in a series of 4 homeless games: 3-1-0.
- Barcelona is without a win in the last 4 games against Real: 0-1-3.
- Real Madrid have won just 1 of their last 4 games: 1-1-2.
- He has over 2.5 goals in 5 of Real Madrid's last 6 games.
Leave a Comment