Barcelona removed themselves from the fight for the title in La Liga after making a cowardly draw with Atletico Madrid.
And then the unfortunate one with Levante.
Their illusory chances are to count on the Mattresses not to win the remaining matches.
Combined with a mandatory loss for Real Madrid.
It's like waiting for the lottery jackpot.
However, the low odds for a team to win, which has only one in its last 4 matches, are inexplicable.
A total of 7 mistakes from 18 households for the season also do not inspire any confidence. Or at least not what we are told.
Fati and Coutinho have been injured for a long time. Frankie de Jong was punished.
When and where to watch the match?
Celta Vigo is in top form
Celta Vigo are in a series of 4 consecutive victories. Among them is the one with 4-2 when visiting Villarreal.
Now, they have, however, a lot of absent players.
Like Sergio Alvarez, Ruben Blanco, Emre Moore, Hason Murillo, Renato Tapia and Jose Fontan have various injuries.
Forecast for Barcelona - Celta
The first match of the season ended with a 3-0 victory for Barcelona. And traditionally, the Catalans dominate this clash.
But I have already made it clear that I cannot now vote for Barça for their victory. Or at least never at such a factor.
On the other hand, I don't know at all what mental state the players are in.
Celta Vigo have a home game against Real Betis in the next round.
If they beat Barcelona and Betis do not take 3 points in this round, Celta may have a chance for LE in their last match of the season.
I play for the team with the sure motivation. And the odds for their victory are not bad.
Top facts and trends
- Barcelona have won just 1 of their last 4 games: 1-2-1.
- Barcelona have won 5 of their last 7 home games: 5-1-1.
- Celta is in a series of 4 consecutive victories.
- Celta have lost only 1 of their last 5 away games: 3-1-1.
- Celta are without a win in their last 6 visits to Barça: 0-1-5.
- Goal / Goal & Over 2.5 goals in 5 of Barcelona's last 6 games, as well as in 4 of Celta's 5 away games.
- Jordi Alba has more yellow cards (9) than any other Barcelona player. Renato Tapia is 11 for Celta.