Atalanta had a great season
Atalanta is already a top team in the last few seasons of Serie A.
It is interesting whether they will keep the second place in the standings until the end. Which will be the biggest success in their history so far.
For this last championship match, they have all the necessary range to achieve it.
They are a very strong host with only 3 losses at home. And they are in a series of 7 consecutive victories at their stadium in Kalcho.
Let's not forget that they are the team with the most effective attack in Italy.
The only problem for the Atalanta team is the passable defense.
They have no important personnel problems.
Milan is a big mystery
It is a bit difficult for Milan to determine exactly what form they are in with these only 3 victories from their last 6 matches.
They failed to score on Cagliari and Lazio. On the other hand, they defeated Juventus 3-0 and Torino 7-0 as guests.
Go find out when they are in what mood to play.
Milan, however, are a great guest force.
Stefano Pioli has no other big absences except Zlatan Ibrahimovic, of course.
Forecast for Atalanta - Milan
I thought about what this match is most likely to happen. And as if the advantage is in the direction of Atalanta.
Suddenly, however, I thought of something else.
Will second place or a game against Juventus be more desirable than their players?
The disappointment of the lost final for the Italian Cup is great. And now is the time to have a vendetta against the Old Lady.
My guess is that Atalanta will lose this match at will. With a small bet, of course.
Top facts and statistics
- Atalanta is in a series of 11 games without a loss in Calcio: 9-2-0.
- Atalanta is in a series of 7 home victories in Calcio.
- Atalanta have lost just 1 of their last 11 games with AC Milan: 4-6-1.
- Milan is in a series of 4 games without a loss: 3-1-0.
- Milan have lost only 1 of their last 9 visits: 6-2-1.
- Milan is in a series of 4 clean nets .
- There are over 2.5 goals in the last 5 away games of Milan.
- Luis Muriel is Atalanta 's top scorer with 22 goals. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 15 for Milan.
- Christian Romero has more yellow cards (10) than any other Atalanta player. Theo Hernandez is 9 for Milan.