Aston Villa is already on vacation
I'm trying hard to find some reason to motivate the Aston Villa team to play in their last meetings. And I can't.
Perhaps to some extent this could be moving one place up or down in the Premier League standings.
Which has its financial impact. But it's hardly that significant.
Only 2 victories from their last 9 matches eloquently confirm my assumption.
Namely, that since March Aston Villa have theoretically stopped playing.
Overall for the season so far, the Villans are in the bottom half of the standings for home teams.
Their main problem was the leaky defense. And this trend has continued in their last 4 households.
Manchester United is a strong guest
Now Aston Villa will host the second strongest guest in the Premier League - Manchester United.
Who is without a loss outside for the season.
There are two main reasons for this.
The Red Devils have the second strongest defense as a guest. And they allow very few goal opportunities to their opponents.
In addition, they are very strong in the game of counter-attack.
Despite their commitments to the Europa League, which is a priority, the trend in their visits has remained stable in the last month.
Forecast for Aston Villa - Man United
Nevertheless, Manchester United certainly want to keep their second position in the Premier League.
And regardless of the visit to Rome, the Red Devils will take this match against Aston Villa.
And if there is any fatigue, it will only reduce the intensity. That is, the effectiveness of the match.
Almost the maximum bet for this version of the forecast.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Aston Villa have won just 1 of the last 6 households: 1-2-3.
- There are over 2.5 & Goal / Goals in the last 5 games of Aston Villa.
- Villa is in a series of 17 games without a win against Man Yun: 0-4-13.
- Man United have won 6 of their last 8 games: 6-1-1.
- Man United as a guest in the Premier League this season: 10-7-0.
- Olli Watkins is the top scorer at Aston Villa with 13 goals. Bruno Fernandes has 16 for Man United.
- Douglas Louise has more yellow cards (8) than any other Aston Villa player. Harry Maguire is 10 for Man United.
- victory for Man United
- security: 6/10
- exact result: 0-3