Arsenal lost concentration
Arsenal is in the middle of the Premier League standings. And the team has no chance for the Top 4.
Therefore, their attention is most likely focused on the Europa League. Where they are one step away from the final and winning a quota for the Champions League.
xG statistics show us that at home only 4 teams create less "big chances" for a goal than the Gunners.
And now the options in their attack are drastically reduced. Because the key strikers Lakazet and Obameyang are out for this match.
And while things look bad ahead, in defense the situation is even more worrying.
As Arsenal have recorded just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League games.
Everton are a strong guest
Everton's winless streak has been extended to six games since last week's draw with Tottenham.
But this time there were also positive signals in the performance of the Caramels.
They created opportunities for a goal. Despite the continued absence of their goal scorer Calvert-Lewin due to injury.
However, the Everton blade is expected to be ready to play for this visit.
And if you are impressed by the statistics of the Caramels in their last 11 away games - 7 wins, 3 draws and only one loss.
Then see what the numbers from their visits to teams from the top half of the standings show - 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Arsenal have not lost in their last 4 games: 2-2-0.
- Arsenal are in a series of 4 home games without a win: 0-2-2.
- Everton have not won in their last 6 games: 0-3-3.
- Everton have lost just 1 of their last 11 away games: 7-3-1.
- Everton are in a series of 26 away games without a win against Arsenal: 0-4-22.
- Hector Belerin has more yellow cards (8) than any other Arsenal player. Mason Holgate is 7 for Everton.
- exact result: 1-1